20 Sep Washed Plaster Sand Data Sheet
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION QUIKRETE®
Washed Plaster Sand is suitable for field-preparation of stucco or mortar
Mix with QUIKRETE® Portland Cement & Hydrated Lime – Type S or with QUIKRETE® Plastic Cement to make Base Coat Stucco:
To make Stucco, mix QUIKRETE® Washed Plaster Sand with QUIKRETE® Portland Cement and QUIKRETE® Hydrated Lime – Type S or QUIKRETE® Portland-Lime Cement in accordance with ASTM C 926. Alternately, mix QUIKRETE® Washed Plaster Sand with QUIKRETE® Plastic Cement or QUIKRETE® Masonry Cement in accordance with ASTM C 926.
Meets ASTM C897 specifications
- As an underlayment for brick pavers or flagstone
- For increased traction on snow and ice
- For mixing with potting soil in garden applications
- Not suitable for sandblasting
- QUIKRETE® Washed Plaster Sand – 50 lb (22.7 kg) bags
- Each 50 lb (22.7 kg) bag of QUIKRETE® Washed Plaster Sand contains approximately 0.6 cu ft (17 L) of sand by volume.
WARRANTY The QUIKRETE®: Companies warrant this product to be of merchantable quality when used or applied in accordance with the instructions herein. The product is not warranted as suitable for any purpose or use other than the general purpose for which it is intended. Liability under this warranty is limited to the replacement of its product (as purchased) found to be defective, or at the shipping companies’ option, to refund the purchase price. In the event of a claim under this warranty, notice must be given to The QUIKRETE® Companies in writing. This limited warranty is issued and accepted in lieu of all other express warranties and expressly excludes liability for consequential damages.